How to reverse upper: Click Here
Venitia is a mid-wedge, reversible sandal that features triangle cutouts, clear inserts, cross-ankle velcro adjustable strap, and whipstitch trim around the soles. Change up your look by wearing it on either side to compliment any color, fabric, or design lines of your outfit.
- Modzori’s exclusive reversible technology offers multiple styles in one pair of shoes; easily flip the upper piece of each shoe to change the design, color, and pattern. All styles and proprietary concepts are designed by fashion icon Yelena Shmurak, with more than two decades of experience as a leader in the fashion industry.
- Modzori shoes are designed to mold to your foot. At first, you may experience a snug fit, but your shoe will quickly adapt to your individual foot shape. The flexible upper and comfort details built into the footbed make Modzori shoes easy to wear all day.
- Modzori shoes are versatile and ideal for travel; just pack one pair of convertible shoes, made to match every outfit.
- We are proud to share Modzori shoes are cruelty-free, crafted with vegan leather and handmade using natural materials.
- Fits true to size, whole sizes only in this style. If you normally wear a half size then go up or down in size as follows; Wide foot or high instep, size up. Narrow foot or low instep, size down. Shoe height: heel-2.5" (6.35 cm) & platform-1.25” (3.25 cm).
Love love love this company. Very customer service oriented and the shoes are very comfortable.
These shoes are soooo comfy and beautifully designed. I plan to own as many pair as I can. If the company goes public, I want stock shares. This shoe design was absolute genius.
Love these! Will be ordering more styles!!!
Love the reversible shoes. So comfortable! Bought a second pair!!!
I met a woman at an event who appeared to have two different shoes on. I had an opportunity to ask her about them and then had to look into getting a pair of my own. I am so happy with these! They are VERY comfortable and am looking forward to wearing one of each color and seeing what comments I will now get! :)