Modzori Authorized Retailer Click Here
Modzori guarantees all of its products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship, for six (6) months from date of purchase. We firmly stand behind everything we produce. This, however, is not a guarantee against normal wear and tear. Nor does it apply to product that has been damaged by misuse, accident, modification or unauthorized repair. If you believe you have purchased a defective Modzori product, please follow the specific guidelines below.
Submit Your Warranty Claim Below
No Claims will be Accepted without
1. Order# or Image of Purchase Receipt
2. Images of Defect (Close up and whole product)
- Warranty on products purchased from modzori.com
- Return shipping for warranty claims is a responsibility of the customer.
- If you want to use our shipping service. The prepaid shipping label will be emailed and $10 flat shipping fee deducted at the time of the return credit/gift card value.
- You may also use your own shipping service
- Modzori is not responsible for items lost in transit. We strongly recommend that you ship your package with carrier who provides a tracking number. Please keep your tracking information until the process is complete.
- Upon inspection of returned product, Modzori evaluates and decides whether the product qualifies for warranty coverage and if yes, then you may be offered a store credit/gift card.
Warranty on Modzori products purchased from US retailers (stores or online)
- If you have a warranty issue with a product purchased through one of our retailers, contact the Modzori retailer where the product was purchased. Make sure to have your original receipt with you. Upon inspection from the Modzori authorized retailer, customers may be offered a credit, replacement or repair depending on the defect and retailer’s return policy.
Warranty claims on products purchased outside the United States.
- All procedural steps for warranty claims outlined above apply to international purchases.