How to reverse upper: Click Here
Feena is a low-wedge, reversible slingback sandal with adjustable ankle strap, featuring whipstitch trim accent around the upper and at the insole's front. Design your own look, wear it on either side to compliment any color, fabric, or design lines of your outfit. Mix and match, or mix and mismatch - the possibilities are endless and unlimited.
- Modzori’s exclusive reversible technology offers multiple styles in one pair of shoes; easily flip the upper piece of each shoe to change the design, color, and pattern. All styles and proprietary concepts are designed by fashion icon Yelena Shmurak, with more than two decades of experience as a leader in the fashion industry.
- Modzori shoes are designed to mold to your foot. At first, you may experience a snug fit, but your shoe will quickly adapt to your individual foot shape. The flexible upper and comfort details built into the footbed make Modzori shoes easy to wear all day.
- Modzori shoes are versatile and ideal for travel; just pack one pair of convertible shoes, made to match every outfit.
- We are proud to share Modzori shoes are cruelty-free, crafted with vegan leather and handmade using natural materials.
- Fits true to size, whole sizes only in this style. If you normally wear a half size then go up or down in size as follows; Wide foot or high instep, size up. Narrow foot or low instep, size down. Shoe height: heel-1.5" (3.81 cm) & platform-0.5" (1.27 cm).
I love ALL of my Modzoris, but lately, I've had to get the lowest heel due to back problems. So I tried these cute little Feenas and love how they look! Thing is, where my ankle boke is is also where the velcro strap is. I can feel the scratchy velcro rub against my bone. I've tried wrapping some moleskin around it, but it never stays put. These would have been perfect if not for my boney ankle! As I've already worn them, I can't return them, and that's a lot of $$$ to be out for a pair of sandals I can't comfortably wear. :(
Great fit. More comfortable than I had expected.