How to reverse upper: Click Here
Aphina is a mid-wedge, reversible slide sandal, featuring strappy silhouette, textured upper, and whipstitch trim. Design your own look, wear it on either side to compliment any color, fabric, or design lines of your outfit. Mix and match, or mix and mismatch - the possibilities are endless and unlimited.
- Modzori’s exclusive reversible technology offers multiple styles in one pair of shoes; easily flip the upper piece of each shoe to change the design, color, and pattern. All styles and proprietary concepts are designed by fashion icon Yelena Shmurak, with more than two decades of experience as a leader in the fashion industry.
- Modzori shoes are designed to mold to your foot. At first, you may experience a snug fit, but your shoe will quickly adapt to your individual foot shape. The flexible upper and comfort details built into the footbed make Modzori shoes easy to wear all day.
- Modzori shoes are versatile and ideal for travel; just pack one pair of convertible shoes, made to match every outfit.
- We are proud to share Modzori shoes are cruelty-free, crafted with vegan leather and handmade using natural materials.
- Fits true to size, whole sizes only in this style. If you normally wear a half size then go up or down in size as follows; Wide foot or high instep, size up. Narrow foot or low instep, size down. Shoe height: heel-2.5" (6.35 cm) & platform-1.25” (3.25 cm).
Beautiful shoe feels like slippers. Height is perfect for dress or casual. I rate it the highest
Super comfortable and stylish. I have had for about 1.5 years. Loved so much I bought the exact same pair to wear next spring & summer.
Love love love this shoe!. Its everything I wanted in a shoe. lightweight, comfortable and stylish
I love your shoes and a friend seen them on me and she ordered some
I am very happy with my sandals I recently purchased from Modzori--the flip feature is ingenious and super easy, the sandals are very comfortable, wide enough and soft insole, they are easy to walk in--cushioned, snug on the feet, and I feel sure footed , even through the bumpy sidewalks and streets of the French Quarter in New Orleans. I highly recommend these shoes, and I would like to say "thank you" to the Modzori company for making them an affordable price.