How to reverse upper: Click Here
Chia is a low-wedge, reversible thong sandal, nurtured with beautiful details, featuring a diamond-shaped cutout with contrasting whipstitch trim on the upper and whipstitch trim accent at the insole's front. Design your own look, wear it on either side to compliment any color, fabric, or design lines of your outfit. Mix and match, or mix and mismatch - the possibilities are endless and unlimited.
- Modzori’s exclusive reversible technology offers multiple styles in one pair of shoes; easily flip the upper piece of each shoe to change the design, color, and pattern. All styles and proprietary concepts are designed by fashion icon Yelena Shmurak, with more than two decades of experience as a leader in the fashion industry.
- Modzori shoes are designed to mold to your foot. At first, you may experience a snug fit, but your shoe will quickly adapt to your individual foot shape. The flexible upper and comfort details built into the footbed make Modzori shoes easy to wear all day.
- Modzori shoes are versatile and ideal for travel; just pack one pair of convertible shoes, made to match every outfit.
- We are proud to share Modzori shoes are cruelty-free, crafted with vegan leather and handmade using natural materials.
- Fits true to size, whole sizes only in this style. If you normally wear a half size then go up or down in size as follows; Wide foot or high instep, size up. Narrow foot or low instep, size down. Shoe height: heel-1.5" (3.81 cm) & platform-0.5" (1.27 cm).
I always get great comments on your shoes, definitely not the norm!
I have neuropathy and can’t wear many shoes. The Modzori’s have been a game changer! These are probably my favorite pair so far. They literally go with everything!
My favorite shoes. Love so much I ordered three pair.
Super cute, stylish and comfortable!
The shoe is magnificent! Good quality and great design. Unfortunately, it was too wide for my foot. Had to grip with toes to walk in it. I tried in my house and ultimately had to return them. My friend has them and loves them!