Zarina is a mid wedge, reversible clog, with metallic green on one side and solid black on the other, featuring unique pattern lines and a pewter d-ring buckle to accommodate comfortable pull on. Design your own look, wear it on either side to compliment any color, fabric or design lines of a garment. Mix and match, or mix and mismatch - the possibilities are endless and unlimited, giving you the ultimate shoe experience.
How to reverse upper: Click Here
- Modzori’s exclusive reversible technology offers multiple styles in one pair of shoes; easily flip the upper piece of each shoe to change the design, color, and pattern. All styles and proprietary concepts are designed by fashion icon Yelena Shmurak, with more than two decades of experience as a leader in the fashion industry.
- Modzori shoes are designed to mold to your foot. At first, you may experience a snug fit, but your shoe will quickly adapt to your individual foot shape. The flexible upper and comfort details built into the footbed make Modzori shoes easy to wear all day.
- Modzori shoes are versatile and ideal for travel; just pack one pair of convertible shoes, made to match every outfit.
- We are proud to share Modzori shoes are cruelty-free, crafted with vegan leather and handmade using natural materials.
- Fits true to size, whole sizes only in this style. If you normally wear a half size then go up or down in size as follows; Wide foot or high instep, size up. Narrow foot or low instep, size down. Shoe height: heel-2.5" (6.35 cm) & platform-1.25” (3.25 cm).