Arlette is a reversible high-wedge thong sandal that features symmetrical cutouts and clear inserts creating beautiful, futuristic appearance. Change up your look by wearing it on either side to compliment any color, fabric, or design lines of your outfit. Mix and match, or mix and mismatch - the possibilities are endless and unlimited.
How to reverse upper: Click Here
- Modzori’s exclusive reversible technology offers multiple styles in one pair of shoes; easily flip the upper piece of each shoe to change the design, color, and pattern. All styles and proprietary concepts are designed by fashion icon Yelena Shmurak, with more than two decades of experience as a leader in the fashion industry.
- Modzori shoes are designed to mold to your foot. At first, you may experience a snug fit, but your shoe will quickly adapt to your individual foot shape. The flexible upper and comfort details built into the footbed make Modzori shoes easy to wear all day.
- Modzori shoes are versatile and ideal for travel; just pack one pair of convertible shoes, made to match every outfit.
- We are proud to share Modzori shoes are cruelty-free, crafted with vegan leather and handmade using natural materials.
- Fits true to size, whole sizes only in this style. If you normally wear a half size then go up or down in size as follows; Wide foot or high instep, size up. Narrow foot or low instep, size down. Shoe height: heel-3.75" (9.53 cm) & platform-1.5” (3.81 cm).
If these were a mid heel, they would have become my new favorite shoe.
It was my mistake, I bought only based on style and didn’t notice it was high heel section
Thank you for your comments about how cute Arlette is. Arlette is one of our favorite high wedge styles and looks really unique. Just for reference all of our high wedges are 3.75' at the heel verses 2.5' at the heel for our mid wedges. We are always designing new styles and have some unique new mid wedges coming soon. Check back in and I'm sure you will find a mid wedge you will fall in love with :)
This is one of the most comfortable pair shoes I have ever had. I can walk all day and never realize that I have on shoes.
I LOVE Modzori shoes. I have purchased over 20 pair of them over the past 8 years. They are my “go-to” shoes.
I purchased these sandals to go with a dress I bought from Anthropologie......can't wait until this GLOBAL pandemic is COMPLETELY GONE so I can wear my dress and sandals out and about.....and not just in the house trying it on. :-( STAY SAFE, STAY HOME, & STAY HEALTHY EVERYONE! (*-*)