Zarina is a mid wedge, reversible clog, with metallic green on one side and solid black on the other, featuring unique pattern lines and a pewter d-ring buckle to accommodate comfortable pull on. Design your own look, wear it on either side to compliment any color, fabric or design lines of a garment. Mix and match, or mix and mismatch - the possibilities are endless and unlimited, giving you the ultimate shoe experience.
How to reverse upper: Click Here
- Modzori’s exclusive reversible technology offers multiple styles in one pair of shoes; easily flip the upper piece of each shoe to change the design, color, and pattern. All styles and proprietary concepts are designed by fashion icon Yelena Shmurak, with more than two decades of experience as a leader in the fashion industry.
- Modzori shoes are designed to mold to your foot. At first, you may experience a snug fit, but your shoe will quickly adapt to your individual foot shape. The flexible upper and comfort details built into the footbed make Modzori shoes easy to wear all day.
- Modzori shoes are versatile and ideal for travel; just pack one pair of convertible shoes, made to match every outfit.
- We are proud to share Modzori shoes are cruelty-free, crafted with vegan leather and handmade using natural materials.
- Fits true to size, whole sizes only in this style. If you normally wear a half size then go up or down in size as follows; Wide foot or high instep, size up. Narrow foot or low instep, size down. Shoe height: heel-2.5" (6.35 cm) & platform-1.25” (3.25 cm).
I bought my first pair of these at a shop in FL a year ago. The fit is beyond belief (I was a dancer and have more of an arch to my foot), so comfortable. I also get many comments on them, and have referred many to your product. I had to buy a new pair because my first pair did not hold up well at all. I was caught in the rain when they were brand new, and the leather at the bottom of the base of the wedge was damaged enough that the leather started peeling. Then, the bottom layer starting raising up. Basically, they became a comfortable eye-sore, so I just bought another pair. I put shoe rain repellent on them, coating them twice.
Still, the day after my first wearing, the leather at the base again got easily nicked and has started to peel. Love them but will not purchase again, unless you alter the lower base of the shoe…..rubber would be useful and would still look nice on this shoe. (I have the same issue with your sandals that do not have the cork base, just an fyi)
Love the shoes. Size is true. Shipping was prompt