Jada is a mid wedge, reversible clog, features faux shearling on one side and textured leather on the other. Design your own look, wear it on either side to compliment any color, fabric or design lines of a garment. Mix and match, or mix and mismatch - the possibilities are endless and unlimited, giving you the ultimate shoe experience.
How to reverse upper: Click Here
- Modzori’s exclusive reversible technology offers multiple styles in one pair of shoes; easily flip the upper piece of each shoe to change the design, color, and pattern. All styles and proprietary concepts are designed by fashion icon Yelena Shmurak, with more than two decades of experience as a leader in the fashion industry.
- Modzori shoes are designed to mold to your foot. At first, you may experience a snug fit, but your shoe will quickly adapt to your individual foot shape. The flexible upper and comfort details built into the footbed make Modzori shoes easy to wear all day.
- Modzori shoes are versatile and ideal for travel; just pack one pair of convertible shoes, made to match every outfit.
- We are proud to share Modzori shoes are cruelty-free, crafted with vegan leather and handmade using natural materials.
- Fits true to size, whole sizes only in this style. If you normally wear a half size then go up or down in size as follows; Wide foot or high instep, size up. Narrow foot or low instep, size down. Shoe height: heel-2.5" (6.35 cm) & platform-1.25” (3.25 cm).
This is my third pair. Love the style however this pair did not fit correctly. The left shoe is much too tight almost as though they are two different sizes. I requested an exchange for the larger size which could not be accommodated. I did not wish to pay to return and reorder. Didn’t seem quite right.
Love the style, comfort and the versatility!
I love these shoes! Incredibly comfortable and versatile! This is my 3rd pair.
Not as comfortable as my other modzoris
The platform is not too high, they look great with leggings and skinny jeans and they're true to size. My only issue is after a few hours the tips of my toes hurt. I have thin feet so will try them with thicker socks so my feet don't slide forward hitting the toe box so much.